‘Tis the most wonderful bar night of the year! Pregame Turkey Day at one (or a couple) of our favorite spots around town:
- The ladies are taking over Northern Lights this Thanksgiving Eve with a completely female lineup of house DJs. Start your night here with cocktails and apps, Northern Lights is a great place to start a marathon bar night.
- Shake your tail feathers at Temple Bar’s Thanksgiving Eve dance party. A personal favorite, Temple Bar never disappoints--their micro dance floor is always a mega blast.
- Detroit’s own Danny Brown is back in town to throw down at the Masonic Temple. If you’re looking for hype, urban vibes check out this show.
- Head to UFO Factory and jam out to garage-band vibes. Try a Lakia Dog while you’re there!
- Celebrate Soul Clap’s album release and dance the night away at TV Lounge! If it’s relatively warm out make sure to check out their stellar patio.
- If you're still down to get down head to Grenadier Club for after hours: word to the wise, Grenadier prime time starts at 2AM.