July 24th is National Tequila Day. Prepare to get your drink on! Do you even need an excuse to celebrate summer and one of the most exciting cities in the nation? The answer is “No!”
Get out and get boozy. Grab a few friends or work colleagues and make an evening of it. Drink specials pour freely from bottles over the city. It’s up to you to determine where you want to go and who’s the designated driver.
Celebrate, Celebrate, and Have a Good Time
Here are some of the best places in Detroit to celebrate National Tequila Day:
· The Sugar House. A craft cocktail bar that is hip in every way, this location is one that you don’t want to miss on National Tequila Day. Serving The Year of the Horse which contains tequila as a signature drink, The Sugar House is going to be busy on the 24th. Don’t miss an opportunity to see what this location is all about. You’ll see what the hype is and then be able to tell others how good you felt going there to celebrate a Monday with family, friends or workmates.
· El Barzón. Get the best of both worlds with their combination of Mexican and Italian food. Nothing beats delicious food and tequila any day of the year. Don’t miss out on their signature cocktails- including a variety of margaritas. With all of the options on the menu, El Barzón makes for an unforgettable place to celebrate National Tequila Day.
· La Terazza. Enjoy delicious seafood, tender cuts of beef, and other delicious Mexican food as you down shots of tequila or drink a few tequila-infused drinks. You’ll feel the energy of this place straight away. It’s authentic food with excellent drinks and a welcoming atmosphere. Take the stress off of your day by truly enjoying what there is for you to eat and drink at La Terazza. You’re going to love every bite and sip that you take while you’re there.
· Armando’s Mexican Cuisine. Drink your tequila traditionally or have it in the form of a Jello shot form. You’re going to love what’s on the menu at Armando’s. Fill your belly while you fill your night with fun. Make sure you grab someone to go with because it’s too good to eat and drink by yourself. Large portion sizes along with margaritas and mojitos are what makes this place top notch for celebrating all this tequila-related.
· Alley Taco. Stop by the new Cass Corridor location to feast on some delicious tacos, quesadillas, nachos and more. If you feel like having a night in, cater a taco bar from Alley Taco and have a Mexican fiesta with fancy margaritas at home!
Bottoms up! Enjoy the best tequila in town. You’ve got plenty of options to choose from. Now it’s time to squeeze that lime and have yourself a really good time!
J’Adore Detroit Makes Having Fun Natural
Stay on top of the latest events by visiting J’Adore Detroit regularly. You’re going to love what we present to you. You’ll have all of the options you can think of in terms of dining, entertainment, and fun in The Motor City.