There is no greater feeling in the world than to be pampered. That’s why regular spa visits are among the best forms of self-care there is. Not only do the treatments relax your muscles, reduce stress, and make you feel divine, they also have health benefits, too!
The best spas in Detroit are:
· Rivage Day Spa. Our own Candice visited the spa last week and had nothing but good things to say about her experience. She received a package of spa offerings including a detox wrap. To quote her directly, “The detox wrap was fantastic! Dry brushing is a technique I have never experienced. It focuses on drawing your lymphatic fluid in your body to drainage points to release the toxins and detox your body.” She noted that the wrap uses seaweed frozen and liquefied directly from the Brittany Coast. She mentioned that “The seaweed found off the coast of France is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements. It harnesses all the power and vitality of the sea and delivers benefits like hydration, reduced inflammation, nutrition, improved circulation, and more.”
· Immerse Spa at MGM Grand Detroit. Relaxation is the theme of this luxury resort spa. Focusing on face, body, and nail treatments that leave its customers feeling fully pampered, Immerse Spa uses natural ingredients including “remineralizing seawater and marine extracts” as well as botanicals and aromatherapy essential oils to create an experience for men and women that is like no other. Couple’s rooms also exist at this spa so you can receive treatments alongside your husband or wife.
· Woodhouse Day Spa. Voted the 2016 Best Service Business in Detroit by the Michigan Chronicle Newspaper, this incredible spa offers many services including manicures, pedicure, minkyti facials, massage therapy, waxing, and even sleep treatments. You can choose packages including the Woodhouse Experience, Two’s Company, Organic Renewal, Spa Classics or Great Expectations.
· D.Tour Spa at Motor City Casino. A 13,000-square-foot spa with a unique selection of services, D.Tour has thermal whirlpools, rain shower facilities, large steam rooms, and dry saunas. There are ten private treatment rooms, too, for massages and other body treatments. After getting geared up in the casino, guests can slow things down with soothing spa treatments.
· FACE. Offering some of the best facial and med spa services in the city, FACE has won numerous awards and been featured on ABC, FOX, CBS, and NBC as well as many magazines and websites, too. Offering face, body, and health services, you’ve got options when you visit the spa. You can receive treatments such as a facelift, Halo laser treatments, cellulite removal, detoxes, and naturopathic medicine among many other options. Candice gets all of her facial treatments and skin services from FACE because they are absolute best for all around skincare and holistic health at cutler integrated medicine.
Don’t miss out on the best spas in Detroit. You’ve got options. It doesn’t matter how you plan to relax. The point is to get out and do it soon!
You deserve to be pampered. These businesses are among the best in the industry. They’re highly recommended by J’Adore Detroit because of the services they provide and how they go above and beyond for their customers.